West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination or commonly known as WBJEE is a state level entrance exam of West Bengal for admission to the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in the state. Every year West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board conducts this exam. The students of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education who passed 10+2 exams in science stream are eligible for WBJEE and almost 3 lakh students take the exam every year. It is the main exam in West Bengal in Engineering & Medical that is every students of science stream are wishing to take the exam.
The basic purpose of WBJEE 2014 is to select candidates for consideration for admission to the State Colleges on the basis of the results of a single competitive examination, which would also lead to saving of time, energy and expenditure on the part of the candidates in appearing at number of entrance tests.
WBJEE exam will consist of 3 papers. For the engineering / Technology / Architecture students – Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. From 2012 the board has changed the pattern of WBJEE exam. The new pattern includes MCQ type. Last year the admission has done in e-Admission Process. This year for WBJEE 2014 the same process will follow.
Every year in the month of April WBJEE exam is held. So, the students who are wishing to take the WBJEE 2014 have to prepare themselves from the very beginning. If you want to get a good score in WBJEE study steadily syllabus-wise and follow previous year questions to know the pattern. Following suggestions may help you to prepare you good for the exam –
- Make a time-table – The exam paper consist 3 part- Chemistry, Physic, and Mathematics. So divide your time and subject to prepare for WBJEE 2014
- Stay tuned with valuable book – You need to stay tuned with valuable books which are available in the market.
- Identify your strong and weak point – This will help you out to make easy for the exam.
- Practice more and more – What you read daily just practice it daily in a right time.
- Previous year questions – Follow previous year questions that will help you to understand better.
- Regular mock test – Regular mock test is the most important thing to get a good result. One month before the exam go for regular mock test.
So, god lucks for WBJEE 2014. Check out Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern & other information of WBJEE 2014 in here.