WBJEE is a state level entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for admission to the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in the state. Every year lots of students take this exam. To take this year WBJEE 2014 exam every student must have fill up the WBJEE 2014 Application Form.
WBJEE 2014 Application Form: Application has to fill up ONLINE at the portal of the Board, http://www.wbjeeb.nic.in. Other mode is not available.
Candidates need to visit the portal and CLICK the required link ONLINE APPLICATION WBJEE – 2014 and thereafter will be directed to the actual application form. The form is interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections. Fields MUST be filled up as they are MANDATORY, otherwise the application will NOT be submitted.
Form Fill up Process: Here are some useful instructions to fill up the WBJEE 2014 Application Form. These will help you to fill up the Form correctly.
- The application form is broadly categorized into: PERSONAL DETAILS & FEE PAYMENT DETAILS.
- Candidates need to fill in the first PERSONAL DETAILS and will thereafter be directed to FEE PAYMENT DETAILS. Filling up of fields will be interactive in nature. As soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip MESSAGE will be shown to the candidate to assist in filling up. In case of difficulty, the HELP icon placed right next to the field will redirect the candidate to that section of the Brochure which deals with the filling up of the said field.
- Fill Up all the Personal Information with very carefully.
- On completion and submission of the PERSONAL DETAILS, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric APPLICATION NUMBER for the candidate. Once an Application Number is generated, the candidate may logout of the system.
- The candidate has to use this system generated Application Number and his/her Date-of-Birth for logging into the system. Therefore it is very important for the candidate to note down this number.
- Then the candidates have to enter the system then for various reasons as given below:
- Accessing and editing personal information (till generation of Confirmation Page)
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank or Post Office
- Entering e-Challan details after payment of fees
- Printing of the Confirmation Page as well as Top Sheet of enclosures
- FEE PAYMENT DETAILS: candidate applying for WBJEE 2014 has to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only, as application fee, through ONLINE mode. An extra service charge of Rs. 6/- has to be paid by the candidates. The candidate, on successfully uploading the PERSONAL DETAILS; will be directed to the webpage containing process of payment of application fee. The candidate has the option to choose any one from the following modes of payment:
(a) Payment through Allahabad Bank e-Challan: The candidate has to select “Allahabad Bank e-challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he selects it an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official. When the details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated
(b) Payment through e-Post Office: The candidate has to select e-Post Office mode if he/she wants to submit the application fee through one of the e-Post Office connectivity enabled Post Offices in the State of West Bengal. As soon as he completes that a RECEIPT will be generated containing details of the Candidate which is required to be printed by the candidate and taken to the nearest e-Post Office connectivity enabled Post Office for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the receipt by the Post Office. When the details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated.
- Confirmation Report and Its filling up: The Confirmation Report can be generated after successful payment of Application Fee. The candidate has to click on the available link PRINT CONFIRMATION PAGE & TOP SHEET. Its generation means that the candidate has been successfully REGISTERED. It contains TWO PAGES and the two pages should be printed on separate A4 size papers.
(i) Confirmation Page
(ii) Top Sheet with the requisite enclosures.
- On the Confirmation Page the candidate should paste two (2) identical recent colored Passports sized Photographs. One of the photographs needs to be self-attested after pasting. Then the candidate has to put his/her Left Thumb Impression (LTI) and Signature in the respective boxes. The box for signature of the Father / Mother / Guardian (in case both parents are absent /unavailable) MUST also be duly filled up by either Father / Mother of the candidate or the Guardian, as the case may be.
- In the second page (Top Sheet of enclosures), the candidate has to put his/her own signature only. Then the candidate needs to self-attest all the photocopies of the required documents / testimonials enlisted in the Page AND attach those along with a self-attested photocopy of the e-Challan/Receipt with the system generated Top Sheet. The Confirmation Page MUST NOT be stapled with this enclosures.
Submission of Application Form: The candidate has to send, in a single envelop, the following documents – layout of the Confirmation Report, i.e. the Confirmation Page and the Top Sheet. The Confirmation Page and the Top Sheet (after being stapled to the requisite enclosures) are to be put in an envelope and sent to the Board Office, to WBJEEB office at AQ- 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091, by speed post.